Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kitty Cat Fashion - Rocking the "I love cats" look



When we are doing fundraising events and street collections, we tend to wear our Cats Protection T-Shirts or Fleeces and many of our volunteers brighten them up with cat brooches and badges or with cat necklaces and earring so I decided that I would hunt something down to wear at our next event.


After many hours searching the internet I decided on a gorgeous scarf from Not on the High Street ….. what do you think? Am I ready for the cat-walk (get it?).



I have found that there are so many ways to bring a bit of feline fun into your every day look so I wanted to share some of my favourite finds with you…


Cat Nails – I found this one on Pinterest courtesy of sinikilpikonna.blogspot.com – so cute!  I am not great at painting my own nails but I plan to coerce one of my steady-handed friends to help me with this one!





Cat Sunglasses – Super-sweet sunglasses from Asos, with cats ears, don’t you just love them!






Kitty Cat Ring – This lovely delicate ring is available from Etsy and is a lovely classy way to advertise your love of puss-cats




Little Cat Earrings – Available on Not on the High Street, these cat earrings are a really subtle way to feline-up your wardrobe







Face Painting – Ok, so it is a little bit “in your face” (literally) but maybe be a fun one for the kids.  Check out the ideas on Snazaroo



Cat Tote Bag – This gorgeous bag is available from Harrods …. Really handy for shopping!



Cat Shoe Clips – Oh yes!  I will be ordering these from Etsy, they are soooo adorable!





Russian Cat Tattoos – These classy cats are the purrrrrrrfect compliment to your corporeal canvas!  Available from the Cats Protection online shop





No comments:

Post a Comment