Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Gifts for a Crazy Cat Lady or Crazy Cat Dude

With Christmas just around the corner, I have been looking for crimbo presents online.  Now, being a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady (and proud of it) I like to buy cat themed presents (of course!).  I buy them for everybody - whether they are a cat fan or not! :-)

I have found some crackers (excuse the pun) and so I thought it would only be fair to share these discoveries with you....enjoy!

Crazy Cat Lady T-Shirt - Simple, stylish (some might say), and available in lots of lovely colours!
Amazon
Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure - Now, I can't find this for sale in the UK BUT it has to be worth paying for shipping from the USA, no?
Archie Mcphee





Crazy Cat Dude Mug - This time, it is one for the boys.  A cool and stylish mug, what's not to like?
Zazzle
Toothpaste Oscar - I can't really work out if I love this or if I am completely disturbed by it, what do you think?
Black Lab Products

I could pee on this - This is a delightful book of cat related poetry that will have you roaring with laughter
Amazon




I'm in Love with a Crazy Cat Lady T-Shirt - Another one for the boys (unfortunately, you can only buy the t-shirt, not the model).
Zazzle


I Bloody Love My Cat Print - This print, which can be personalised, is right at the top of my Christmas wish list - love it!
Not On The High Street




Kitty Keys - A great little stocking filler brought to you by us...Cats Protection!  In fact we have some amazing cat related (and non cat related) gifts on our website so please take a look (shameless plug complete).
Cats Protection
I Speak Meownese Keyring - Another great little stocking filler - great for both ladies and dude!
Zazzle



Cat Scarf - You know those days when it is cold outside and you don't want to go out, you just want to stay at home and snuggle up with pusscat on the sofa?  Well now, you can have a cat scarf to wrap around you and keep you warm until you are back home with puss (I did tell you I am a crazy cat lady)
Tattypuss
Cat Badges-  I adore the cat badges on the Doodlecats website, they are so cute and brighten up any top or bag.  They would make a great stocking filler or even a cracker filler!  Beware all my friends who are owned by cats....you will receive one of these this Christmas! Doodlecats


So that's my run down on great gifts for cat lovers - I would love to see your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment