Tuesday 6 October 2015

Funny Feline Sayings

When out and about on Cats Protection business I hear some brilliant cat stories and some great cat sayings so thought I would share some...


  • Some people have cats and go on to lead normal lives.
  • There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
  • I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
  • Never feed your cat anything that doesn't match the carpet.
  • Cat's motto: "No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look as if the dog did it."
  • Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
  • For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.
  • These aren't my thoughts, they're my cat walking on the keyboard.
  • Cats are better than any vice. They're not fattening, dangerous, or expensive. However, they can be addictive.
  • I have noticed that what cats most appreciate in a human being is not the ability to produce food which they take for granted, but his or her entertainment value.



I don't know where any of these came from (and I am too lazy to find out) but most cat owners will relate to all of them!  Number 6 is my favourite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment